Back to school, beauty products, CitraGreen, Crunchies, freeze-dried fruit, health supplements, healthy living, healthy snacks, jet set, savvy travelers, sports drink, wipes
Now that we’re mid-September and in the shadow of back-to-school everything, I thought I’d share a few goodies that have helped me make the transition. Now, my little one is only in a half-day preschool program twice a week, so I cannot empathize with the Xena Warrior Mamas who shuttle to/from school 5 days a week, coach/attend practice, and then simultaneously cook dinner/pack lunches for the next day. I haven’t yet been able to relate to that big back-to-school stress, BUT I can empathize with adjusting to the change of swinging back into a routine… getting up a bit earlier, meal planning, being more productive, and saying sayonara to the unstructured days of summer. Here’s my review on a healthy snack option, a drink for my fitness friends, and a nifty refresh pack that comes in handy MacGyver-style no matter where your mom-mobile takes ya.
Crunchies: This new & tasty line of all-natural, freeze-dried fruit and vegetable snacks contains just one simple, authentic ingredient: fresh produce. Crunchies has developed a snack food that’s not just addictive and delicious but packed with impressive nutrition to boot. Hello, my new lunchbox go-to!
Available in both single-serve packs and larger grab-n-go resealable pouches, Crunchies freeze-dried products provide a much-needed respite from junk foods and other processed snacks. They contain no added sugar and no artificial flavors or coloring and are non-GMO, gluten-free, vegan, kosher and halal certified. Crunchies’ product line includes strawberries, mango, pineapple, blueberries, raspberries, grapes, cinnamon apple, strawberry banana, mixed fruit and beets.
Jet Set Kit by Savvy Travelers: Originally designed for frequent fliers, this handy box o’ beauty & wellness is just as valuable for on-the-go moms. Savvy Travelers offers a no-rinse line of disposable yet eco-friendly products –Made in Cali– that help keep us feelin’ so fresh & so clean clean. Their individually wrapped cosmetic wipes are curated for the sophisticated savvy travelista!
No Water? –No Problem! This line of pre-packaged kits with single-use individually wrapped beauty wipes, such as the “Jet Set Kit” (featured here) contains 4 antiperspirant deodorant wipes, 4 mouth cleansing wipes, 4 cleansing and moisturizing wipes for the face and 4 lens and screen cleaning wipes. These are a savior in the school pick-up line when you’re stuck in the car but still want freshen up, making all that running around we do more convenient and healthier all around.
CitraGreen Sport: As we continue to face the new school year head-on, many parents are concerned with keeping illness away, especially with the fall and winter months approaching. CitraGreen is a way to maintain the essential nutrients and vitamins we need daily just by simply dissolving a tablet in 8 ounces of water. Now, I’ve reviewed CitraGreen before, but I wanted to be sure and share their gym supplement offering, too!
Benefits of CitraGreen Sport:
- Sports recovery offered during and post-exercise with electrolytes POTASSIUM, CALCIUM, MAGNESIUM, PHOSPHOROUS, IRON + 4 more essential minerals.
- Contains Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Iron for a healthy immune system.
- Contains Vitamin E, Manganese and Selenium antioxidants which contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Complete Vitamin B complex (6 B Vitamins) to combat Vitamin B deficiency and boost energy levels – with Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B12 and Iron which contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Also contains Vitamin B1.
- Contains Vitamins D2 (ergocalciferol) which, like many Vitamin D foods, fights to combat symptoms of Vitamin D deficiency or low Vitamin D.
- Suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets with organic wheatgrass.
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.