Oh, how I love a day at the spa! –Who doesn’t? However, busy schedules and financial constraints can keep most of us away from visiting more than once or twice a year. Plus, I like to keep my visits limited to only every once in awhile…that way the experience stays super special. This month, I wanted to share a round-up of products that provide spa-like results and a little pampering at the same time. You can use them at home or during your travels for that spa-like feeling of luxury & relaxation anywhere you are!
Refreshed, Radiant & Ready To Go: Keep your skincare routine easy & exciting with these four new Kleenex releases that help prep & maintain a fresh-looking face. Makeup artist Spencer Barnes, who works with A-list celebs like Julianne Hough & Nina Dobrev, uses Kleenex Facial Cleansing products for their natural affect & high-quality sanitation.
- Barnes says the Kleenex Exfoliating Cushions are “perfect” for when clients have “flaky patches” that are ready to lift off.
- Barnes finds the Kleenex Facial Cleansing Wipes “super gentle” and “easy to use” after a long day of shooting.
- A must-have for all Makeup Artists, Barnes finds the Kleenex Eye Makeup Removers “gentle,” “effective,” and “easy to use” on all clients.
Safe Skincare Everywhere: Now you can take super-safe skincare along wherever your travels may take you! In perfectly sized TSA-approved bottles, PUR attitude announced that it will release a Trial Size Kit containing five of its bestselling products. By combining patent-pending technology with essential vitamins, antioxidants and nutrients, the PUR attitude brand redefines innovation in skincare by avoiding harsh chemicals, parabens, PEG’s, glycols, sulfates, petro-chemicals, synthetic fragrances and artificial dyes.The PUR attitude Trial Size Kit features the following five key products, each of which contains 100% pure, active ingredients (no water) and follows the brand’s strict “Safe Beauty” standards: HydroDrench Moisturizing Gel Cream, Fusion-C Vitamin C Serum, Insta-Results Face Lift Gel, Multi-Effects Eye Cream, and Fountain of Youth.
Travel Wear for Ladies Who Spa: During our Babymoon in Bermuda, I got to test out a new spa ‘robe’ that boasts four-way wear — works as a dressing down, beach coverup & more. The Spa Dress is a multi-use wardrobe item for the practical traveler who prefers to pack lightly & expeditiously. It rolls up and is easily packable in the tiniest of getaway bags. Here are some of the ways to wear this fun, soft, and versatile piece, shown above in “Confidence Boosting Black,” size S/M:
- A Body-Enhancing Cover Up: Wearable UNDER resort robes. Cotton-blend 80-20% spandex adapts to curves. Stretchy top provides light support.
- A Slip-On Towel: Lush terry locks in moisture. Doesn’t fall when you need a towel to stay up. Reduces public displays of ‘towel dropping syndrome.’
- A Dress-Before-You-Dress: Text & primp as you wear. Comfy walk-around attire. Dries as you dress.
- A Sundress or Skirt: Practical for the sauna but wearable on the beach, by the pool or anywhere your spa excursion takes you, at home or away.